There are plenty of solutions and converters out there, but I’m going to show you a proven solution that will work. All you need is Microsoft Word in a desktop version.
Microsoft Word or MS Word (often called Word) is a graphical word processing program that users can type with. It is made by the computer company Microsoft. Its purpose is to allow users to type and save documents. Microsoft Word is available for Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS, Android, and Apple iOS. It can also run on the Linux operating system using WINE.
Using MS-Word we can easily convert a word file to PDF without any hassle. So, lets get into it.
Convert Word to PDF On Computer Using Microsoft Office Word
- Open your existing MS-Word Document to convert it into PDF.
- Select the file menu option and then click on export.
- Now it will ask you to save the document in pdf format, click on the Create PDF/XPS option.
- In the next step, it will show the option to rename or save and few other options related to it, click on Publish option to save the word document as PDF.
Convert Word to PDF Using Third Party Software Online.
- For converting Word files in PDF, open the URL in the browser.
- Now it will ask you to select the Word file that you want to convert into PDF format.
- At the end, click on the Convert to PDf option.
- It will take few seconds to process your request depending upon the size and files.
- Download the file to check that your merged file is ready.